Classic, or contemporary, inner-city chic or colonial charm… no matter what your style, you want the stone surfaces in your home to be elegant, durable and low maintenance.
Quartz combines the hardiness and strength of granite with the natural texture and good looks of marble and limestone. From floors to walls, bench tops to back-splashes, Quartz is an ideal surface. Scratch resistant, heat resistant, stain resistant, strong, low maintenance and available in a wide range of colors and thicknesses, it is excellent for any surface in the home.
Quartz is a combination of crushed quartz (94%) and resins and coloring agents (6%). Produced under the same heat and pressure that forms volcanic rock, Quartz is extremely tough, dense and pure.
- Three thicknesses. 1CM, 2CM, & 3CM
- Color range. 100+ colors available from six leading brands.
- Color consistency. Quartz offers color consistency not found in other stone products.
- Scratch resistant. Heat, scratch & stain resistant.
- Acid resistant. 100% acid resistant.
- Stain resistant. High density quartz is non porous.
- Strong. Extremely durable material
- Warranty.Countertop industries longest warranties.
Stone World offers Quartz in all available thicknesses and colors… and Factory Direct Pricing!
Silestone Galactic Series
Silestone Nebula Code Series
Silestone Ocean Series
Silestone Stonium Series
To view additional Silestone Colors, click here to visit the manufacturers website.
Additional Quartz Manufacturers
We also offer additional manufacturer options for quartz. You may visit their website by clicking the appropriate name you wish to view.